Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Castle Building, Southwestern Presbyterian University, about 1905|
|Keywords:||Clarksville, Tennessee;Buildings and grounds|
|Abstract:||This is a view of the main building at Southwestern Presbyterian University known as the Castle Building. It contained administration offices, class rooms and meeting rooms, It was constructed around 1848 when the College was named Masonic College and demolished in 1947.The architect was G. B. Vannoy, Gallatin, Tennessee.|
|Description:||A 3x5 postcard. Printed on back: Raphael Tuck & Sons'Series No. 2564, "Clarksville, Tenn." Art publishers to their majasties the King and Queen. Photochromed in Saxony. The back is divided with a message, address, stamp and postmark dated 1908.|
|Appears in Collections:||Rhodes College Postcard Collection|
Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.