DLynx at Rhodes College >
Academic Affairs, Office of >
Biology Department. Syllabi >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||BIOL 350-01, Comparative Vertebrate Morphology, Fall 2006|
|Authors: ||Jaslow, Alan|
|Date Issued: ||11-Feb-2008|
|Series/Report no.: ||Syllabi CRN|
|Abstract: ||SPECIFIC COURSE GOALS
1) To Learn some vertebrate structures.
2) To learn some development of this structure.
3) To study some of the evolution of this structure.
4) To study some of the function of this structures
5) Finally, to learn a little about how all of the above are studied.|
|Description: ||This syllabus was submitted to the Rhodes College Office of Academic Affairs by the course instructor.|
|Appears in Collections:||Biology Department. Syllabi|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.