DLynx at Rhodes College >
Rhodes College Archives >
Rhodes College Postcards >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||Southwestern Presbyterian University Campus, about 1905|
|Keywords: ||Southwestern Presbyterian University|
Buildings and grounds
|Date Issued: ||1905|
|Abstract: ||This is a from view of the campus of Southwestern Presbyterian University in Clarksville, Tennessee. The College was founded in 1848 and moved to Memphis, Tennessee in 1925. The building on the left was known as the Castle Building and he building on the right was called Stewart Hall.|
|Description: ||This 3x5 postcard was a gift of Dr. James Roper. It was published by S. H.
Kress and Co. The back is divided with a message, address, stamp and postmark.|
|Appears in Collections:||Rhodes College Postcards|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.