This collection of campus views includes open areas, aerials, gardens, statues, courtyards, gates and architectural details, such as windows, entrances, archways, lights and "campus beauty" images taken by the Communications Office. Also included are areas and structures that no longer exist on the campus, such as Tuthill Hall and the Falls Austin Building. See also athletic facilities (exterior).
© All rights reserved. The accompanying digital objects and associated documentation are provided for online research and access purposes. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and present this digital object and the accompanying documentation, without fee, and without written agreement, is hereby granted for educational, non-commercial purposes only. The Rhodes College Archives and Special Collections reserves the right to decide what constitutes educational and commercial use. In all instances of use, acknowledgement must be given to Rhodes College Archives Digital Repository, Memphis, TN. For information regarding permission to use this image, please email the Archives at email@example.com.
|2012||Students walking near Burrow Hall||-|
|26-Sep-1936||Plans for the Kellogg Center for Continuing Education, 1936.||-|
|26-Sep-1936||Rendering of the Kellogg Center for Continuing Education||-|
|1940||Hunt Memorial Gate, 1940s||-|
|1940||Hunt Memorial Gateway, Plaque Unveiling, around 1940s||-|
|1940||Hunt Memorial Gate, Dedication Ceremony||-|
|2012||Fisher Garden, 2012||-|
|1974||Small Version of the Geodesic Dome||-|
|1975||Geodesic Dome, 1970s||-|
|1955||Snow Scene, Fisher Garden Memorial Plaque||-|
|1955||Fisher Garden walkway||-|
|2012||Flowering tree at the refectory, 2012||-|
|Nov-1979||Frances Falls Austin Building||-|
|Sep-1979||Frances Falls Austin Building, Construction||-|