The Charles E. Diehl Court, dedicated on October 8, 1983, was provided by the Class of 1933 in gratitude to Dr. Diehl, President of the College from 1917 to 1949, and to his devoted administrative assistant Erma Reese Solomon. The sculpture of President Diehl is by Memphis artist Edwin Rust.
© All rights reserved. The accompanying digital objects and associated documentation are provided for online research and access purposes. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and present this digital object and the accompanying documentation, without fee, and without written agreement, is hereby granted for educational, non-commercial purposes only. The Rhodes College Archives and Special Collections reserves the right to decide what constitutes educational and commercial use. In all instances of use, acknowledgement must be given to Rhodes College Archives Digital Repository, Memphis, TN. For information regarding permission to use this image, please email the Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.