Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Title: Kennedy Hall, Southwestern at Memphis
Keywords: Postcards;Drawings;Kennedy Hall;Geodesic domes;Campus views;Buildings and grounds;Images;National Register of Historic Places
Issue Date: 25-Oct-2007
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College
Series/Report no.: Rhodes College Postcard Collection
Abstract: This is a 1968 drawing by Alex Close of Kennedy Chemistry Building a building on the Registry of Historic Places. The building was completed in 1923 and served many years as the chemistry and biology building. Dedicated in 1968 to Dr. Berthold S. Kennedy, Class of 1912, who provided the funding to renovate the building. The Geodesic dome is on the far right and Catherine Burrow Refectory is on the far left.
Description: This 10 x 15 cm postcard has a divided back. The printer's code is SWM 4.
Appears in Collections:Rhodes College Postcard Collection

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Kennedy Hall, 001.tifkennedy_postcard_001.tif7.03 MBTIFFThumbnail
Kennedy Hall, 001.jpgkennedy_postcard_001.jpg686.45 kBJPEGThumbnail

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.