The Frank M. Harris Memorial Building was provided by the generosity of the late Mrs.Nannie P. Harris of Memphis, as a perpetual memorial to her beloved son, Frank M. Harris, It was dedicated June 6, 1938. The lodge is on the National Register of Historic Places.
All rights reserved. The accompanying digital object and associated documentation are provided for online research and access purposes. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and present this digital object and the accompanying documentation, without fee, and without written agreement, is hereby granted for educational, non-commercial purposes only. The Rhodes College Archives and Special Collections reserves the right to decide what constitutes educational and commercial use. In all instances of use, acknowledgement must be given to Rhodes College Archives Digital Repository, Memphis, TN. For information regarding permission to use this image, please email the Archives at email@example.com.