Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/13891

Title: Students helping with demolition of Fargason Field House.
Keywords: Sports;Field houses;Buildings and grounds;Demolition
Issue Date: Nov-1954
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn. : Southwestern at Memphis
Abstract: Fargason Field house was demolished after Mallory Gymnasium was built.
Description: Scanned and edited from a slide in 2012 by Ke Huang, Class of 2015.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/13891
Appears in Collections:Athletic Facilities (Exterior)

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Fargason_field_house_domolition_1954.jpg951.99 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open
BG_Fargason_field_house_nov1954_003.jpg1.19 MBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.