Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Neely Hall Bell Tower|
|Keywords:||Buildings and grounds;Refectories;Exteriors;Bells;Bell towers;Neely Hall|
|Publisher:||Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College|
|Abstract:||The bell tower at Neely Hall in 1925. The bell, which was brought from the Clarksville campus, was used to call students to class.|
|Description:||Scanned from College Archives' original image in 2012 by Joseph Mroz.|
|Appears in Collections:||Refectory|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.