Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/13987
Title: Kennedy Hall description
Keywords: Buildings and grounds;Kennedy Hall
Issue Date: 1968
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College
Abstract: This text was taken from the Annual Report of the President dated October,1968. When the Science Building was dedicated on November 27, 1925, it housed chemistry, biology and physics. In 1968, biology and physics moved to the Frazier Jelke Science Center. The original Science Building underwent extensive renovations and was rededicated as the Dr. and Mrs. Berthold S. Kennedy Chemistry Hall in 1968.
Description: Scanned from a copy of the original document in 2012.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/13987
Appears in Collections:Kennedy Hall

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
Kennedy_hall Statement_1968.pdf935.76 kBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.