The Moore Moore Infirmary, made possible through a bequest of the late Dr. Moore Moore, Sr., beloved College Physician and Secretary of the Board of Directors from 1925 until his death June 28, 1957, was dedicated June 2, 1962, as a memorial to his wife, Ethel Shirley Moore.
All rights reserved. The accompanying digital object and associated documentation are provided for online research and access purposes. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and present this digital object and the accompanying documentation, without fee, and without written agreement, is hereby granted for educational, non-commercial purposes only. The Rhodes College Archives and Special Collections reserves the right to decide what constitutes educational and commercial use. In all instances of use, acknowledgement must be given to Rhodes College Archives Digital Repository, Memphis, TN. For information regarding permission to use this image, please email the Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|1962||Moore Moore Infirmary Dedication Ceremony||-|
|1960||Moore Moore Early Drawing Design||-|
|1960||Moore Moore Early Drawing||-|
|1962-06-02||Dedication of the Moore Moore Infirmary||-|