DLynx at Rhodes College >
Academic Affairs, Office of >
Modern Languages and Literature >
French. Syllabi >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||FREN 102-02, Elementary French, Spring 2008|
|Authors: ||Vest, James|
|Date Issued: ||4-Apr-2008|
|Series/Report no.: ||Syllabi CRN|
|Abstract: ||• Expand working vocabulary and refine pronunciation skills.
• Strengthen basic skills for effective communication: reading, writing, listening, speaking.
• Identify and apply grammatical and linguistic structures.
• Identify appropriate cultural contexts for expressions and usage.
• Interact constructively in French with other students and with the class leaders.
• Develop a growing appreciation of the nature of language, of socio-linguistic differences, of French and Francophone cultures, and of us all as world citizens.|
|Description: ||This syllabus was submitted to the Rhodes College Office of Academic Affairs by the course instructor.|
|Appears in Collections:||French. Syllabi|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.