Board of Trustees
Community home page
From the early days of the College when it was located in Clarksville, Tennessee, there has been an active and involved Board. From 1849 until 1969 this group was the Board of Directors. The name was changed in 1969 to the Board of Trustees. When complete this collection will contain meeting minutes of the Board and its committees and some correspondence.