DLynx at Rhodes College >
Academic Affairs, Office of >
Syllabi of Chinese add new syllabi under Modern Languages >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||CHIN 101-01, Elementary Mandarin Chinese, Fall 2008|
|Authors: ||Li, Han|
|Date Issued: ||27-Aug-2008|
|Publisher: ||Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee|
|Series/Report no.: ||Syllabi CRN|
|Abstract: ||Course Objectives
1. Read and write with the Pinyin System.
2. Learn about 400 Chinese characters and 260 phrases.
3. Make sentences with vocabulary and sentence patterns
4. Participate in short conversations in Chinese.
5. Write notes, dialogues, and skits in Chinese.|
|Description: ||This syllabus was submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs by the course instructor.|
|Appears in Collections:||Syllabi of Chinese add new syllabi under Modern Languages|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.