Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:

Title: Fargason Field House about 1950
Keywords: Sports;Buildings and grounds;Fargason Field House;Field houses;Images
Issue Date: 1950
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College
Series/Report no.: Photo File
Buildings and Grounds
Abstract: Although Faragason Field House was build in 1928 as a temporary athletic facility, it was used until 1954, when Mallory Gynasium opened.
Appears in Collections:Athletic Facilities (Exterior)

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
PF_CAMPUS_Fargason_fieldhouse_1950_001.jpg272.76 kBJPEGThumbnail
Fargason_001_1953.jpg1.89 MBJPEGThumbnail

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.