The Tennessee Supreme Court ruled against the city of Clarksville on March 8, 1924 and in favor of allowing the College to relocate to Memphis. The College was renamed Southwestern on March 25, 1924. This collection contains the official meeting minutes of the Board of Directors from 1925 to 1950.
Rhodes College owns the rights to the archival digital images in this repository. Images are made available for educational use only and may not be used for any non-educational or commercial purpose. Approved educational uses include private research and scholarship, teaching, and student projects. Original copies of the minutes are stored in the College Archives. For additional information please contact email@example.com.