DLynx at Rhodes College >
Academic Affairs, Office of >
Geology. Syllabi >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||GEOL 214-01, Environmenal Gelogy, Spring 2005|
|Authors: ||Ekstrom, Carol L.|
|Date Issued: ||11-Jan-2008|
|Publisher: ||Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College|
|Series/Report no.: ||Syllabi CRN|
|Abstract: ||Course Objectives
• To understand environmental problems from an ESS perspective by studying the local hydrologic system.
• To analyze the complexity of environmental problems and sustainability by completing an
• To learn the computer skills of GIS and Power Point to analyze Memphis ground water and to present your Environmental Research
• To improve skills of working with others in a group, and teaching others.
• To do a service for the community by completing an Environmental research, recycling, and working with the SWEEP program.|
|Description: ||This syllabus was submitted to the Rhodes College Office of Academic Affairs by the instructor.|
|Appears in Collections:||Geology. Syllabi|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.