Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/8032

Title: Tuthill Hall Marker
Authors: Vandewalle, Rebecca '10
Keywords: Buildings and grounds;Plaques;Tuthill Hall;Tuthill, Burnet C., 1888-1982
Issue Date: 2002
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn.: Rhodes College Archives
Series/Report no.: Photo File - Buildings and Grounds
Rhodes College Plaques and Markers
ID P0001
Abstract: Inscription on marker: "Tuthill Hall, Originally the College "Band House," stood near here from 1962 until construction of the Barret Library began in 2002. This recognition of the College's first Director of Music Dr. Burnet Tuthill is not perpetuated in the Tuthill Performance Hall of Rhodes's Hassell Hall." The plaque is located
Description: This image was taken by Rebecca Vandewalle '12, a Rhodes College student, as part of a GIS class project.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/8032
Appears in Collections:Plaques and Markers

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
RV_TuthillHallP0001_02.jpg813.53 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open
RV_TuthillHallP0091_01.jpg957.86 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.