Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Keywords:||Buildings and grounds;Images;Kennedy, Berthold S.;Kennedy Hall|
|Publisher:||Memphis, Tenn. : Archives and Special Collections, Rhodes College|
|Abstract:||Kennedy Hall was erected in 1925 and dedicated on October 19, 1968 in honor of Rhodes alumnus Dr. Berthold S. Kennedy.|
|Description:||Digital image transferred from the Office of Communications to the College Archives in 2010.|
|Appears in Collections:||Campus Buildings and Grounds|
Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.