Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/9843

Title: Kennedy Hall as it appeared in 1925
Keywords: Buildings and grounds;Kennedy Hall;Science Hall
Issue Date: 1925
Publisher: Memphis, Tenn. : Archives and Special Collections, Rhodes College
Series/Report no.: Digital Image Collection;
Buildings and Grounds;
Abstract: Kennedy Hall was called Science Hall when it fordt opened in 1925. In 1968, it was remodeled and named for Berthold S. Kennedy, Class of 1912. It is on the National Register of Historic Plces.
URI: http://hdl.handle.net/10267/9843
Appears in Collections:Kennedy Hall

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
campus_kennedy_hall_c1925.jpg491.55 kBJPEGThumbnail
View/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.