DLynx at Rhodes College >
Academic Affairs, Office of >
Commerce and Business >
Business Administration. Syllabi >
Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title: ||BADM 572-01, Marketing Managment II, Fall 2010|
|Authors: ||Planchon, John M.|
|Date Issued: ||25-Aug-2010|
|Publisher: ||Memphis, Tenn. : Rhodes College,|
|Series/Report no.: ||CRN Syllabi;11099|
|Abstract: ||In this course, we'll apply many of the theories examined in Marketing Management I in order to understand and explain business phenomena. The primary methods for attaining understanding and ability to explain business phenomena will be case analyses, student presentations, and discussions. There are several course objectives we hope to attain.
(1) Attain a more thorough understanding of selected concepts, theories and principles we examined in Marketing Management I and at times apply them to global business as well as domestic operations.
(2) Develop skills necessary to analyze critically marketing situations and to frame well informed marketing strategies based upon our analyses.
(3) Develop skills necessary to present the results of our marketing analyses as well as our recommendations in writing and orally.
(4) Develop skills necessary to examine, question, and discuss others’ market analyses.
(5) Develop skills of working with others to attain a common goal|
|Description: ||This syllabus was submitted to the Rhodes College Office of Academic Affairs by the course instructor.|
|Appears in Collections:||Business Administration. Syllabi|
Items in DLynx are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.